May 1, 2009

Familiar Town

Its wonderful to be in my alma mater, at the gym that seemed to shrink on me. And I met people I've known since I was a little girl.

If you have graduated from one of any schools for the deaf; best known as Deaf institution in Deaf community, we share greatest empathy especially for those of you who don't live nearby.

I live about 60 miles from my alma mater and fell behind on what's going on there. The alumni association is going on strong in which it pulls the community together as well. I miss being in this community!

I still have this pride instilled in me every time I go to my alma mater. Its a warm and cozy pride that I'm proud to carry and share it with the other!

Go, Cubs, Go!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments:

Post a Comment