December 31, 2009

Happy New Year to you!

There are still few memories that I've done that I've regretted. And lessons I've learnt, flashbacks that took me back to the memory lane, and lot of wonders of what I could've done then forgave myself and moved on.  Those lessons have create a path for me to become a much better person I am today.


I've met wonderful people who become my friends for more than 10-15 years, am still in touch with my childhood friend of 25 years, made new friends and continuing to grow friendship together are all of these big parts of my life that I'm deeply grateful for.


I'm so deeply grateful for positive parts that came into my life this year.  And I wish you a very very happy new year and many wonderful things coming at you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment