May 14, 2010

The Real Housewives of New York

I watched the Real Housewives of New York and couldn't believe Kelly! "That is so 1979!" referred to not having feelings in one scene.

GOOD LAWD! I think that the line is the reason why I couldn't go to sleep. This reality show bombs with many, many lines that actually got stuck in my short term memory. And I swear most of them are the best lines ever said. No wonder this reality show is so popular.

Here's the links to the best quotes from last year. I guess they haven't post up the best quotes this year.

“Wouldn’t it be funny if I just took my top off?”
– Bethenny Frankel, hanging with her topless gay friends on Fire Island

“You may look at me and say, ‘Oh yeah, she’s pretty, she has a good body,’ but guess what? My business head? Ten times better than my beauty.”
– Ramona Singer, on her business acumen

“In these times when banks are closing and people are freaking out and nobody has any money and people are putting money underneath their mattresses, maybe I can lean down a little bit and donate clothes to people who really need it.”
– Kelly Bensimon, on charitable endeavors

“I’ve never worn anything ugly.”
– Kelly, on her wardrobe

“It’s not that I’m not comfortable with my body. I walk around my house naked all the time.”
– Bethenny, on a second date with a photographer

“If Simon were gay, he would be out and proud and marching and he would have a rainbow flag tattooed on his forehead!”
–Alex McCord, answering viewer questions about her husband

“What is this McCord-VanKempen? What is that? She’s so close to him that they practically walk together as one unit, and yet she retained her name? If they were born as Siamese twins they would look exactly the same way.”
– Gloria, Jill Zarin’s mom, on Silex

"You're not a chef, you're a cook. It's creepy" - Kelly

1 comment:

  1. "You are the most unintelligent person I've had the pleasure of meeting"

    -Bethenny Frankel on Kelly

    ReplyDelete