August 31, 2008

Katy Perry

Altho I'm deaf, I grew up in a musical, gay family. So my sensational of music lyrics and rythmn have influenced me to watch musical movie (First one that inspired me was Michael Jackson's Thriller) and I actually practiced the Thriller's dancing moves and taught other deaf people how to do the Thriller. And I still can do them so well naturally.

Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" reminded me of moments where I kissed a girl. And I've witness my friends kissing a girl at spur of the moment. I think it has a lot of doing with bonding even thro between strangers. Sometimes, sexual or passionate bonding is there that tempted one of us girls to kiss other girl. Some would wake up the next morning and said "OMG". Others will wake up the next morning with a big smile.

This one is for you and big, fat kudos to Katy for creating this wonderful song!

Lyrics:


Song lyrics | I Kissed A Girl lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment