September 9, 2008

7:48 PM - Life’s Beautiful
Current mood: focused
Category: Blogging

I just want to blog before I start working on my 2nd job.

I went camping with my friends and it turned out to one of my best, long, unwind weekend. We went through some lessons that have hurt us but we held together, mend together and work it through productively and in mature way.

I applaud the loyalty we have to treasure our friendships. I really appreciate my friends more through this experience.

Then I remember my friend went through a terrible experience and she lost her friend. On her reflection of her experience, she said "Never take your friends for granted". I carried this quote imprinted onto my heart.

This one is for you: Never take your friends for granted!

Currently reading :
A Smart Girls Guide to Friendship Troubles
By Patti Kelley Criswell

No comments:

Post a Comment