September 4, 2008

Facebook and Myspace

I clicked on "online friends" to see who's online at my myspace. Altho I have about 200 friends, none of them are online tonight.

Then I went over to facebook and there was 10 of my friends online. I made a poor judgment on the analogy of Facebook and Myspace as I told my friend: Facebook is for networking and Myspace is for blogging. It turned out my judgment was taken in as a proper assessment by my friend.

And so on I still do social networking and blogging. Look at my grammar. I'm a horrible writer! I better stop right now.

1 comment:

  1. I think Facebook is fun to bring up with deaf community from other different state. it is better than myspace.com

    I have heard of myspace is irrirate sometime. Avoid to nasty comment in your facebook. Nice and play games of score and give away of score, etc
    Facebook is best postive attuide.

    Of course, My english is horrible, too. We know each other and understand what I am saying. It made me feel better without negative.

    ReplyDelete