April 10, 2009

Disneyland and Just Kidding, God

I will regret for admitting this: I'm not very fond of Disneyland. When I was a girl and this place was (still is) the happiest place on Earth, I desist this theme. It's because I wasn't a happy girl at that period when I found out the hardest way that my dad didn't want me to be part of his life and he didn't want to be a part of my life.

But I went to Disneyland at Cypress, California many time than I have gone onto my favorite amusement park in the USA: Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Now my heart felt some pain when I read that Disneyland would have to lay off more employees. Here's the link for further reading from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/worklife/04/09/disney.layoffs/index.html

Despite my childhood experience, I think Disneyland should and always should be the happiest place on Earth, period!

Just Kidding, God

Yesterday morning, I pulled in google funny quotation and ran across this:

"You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic." - Doris Egan.

I laughed and posted it on facebook and twitter. And I didn't know it'd bring trouble to me! I got few emails saying its an offensive quote and I don't respect God! The first two words that I've never thot before as if my former co-worker; Kevin Mills must be channeling his two fave words thru me spiritually: Oy Vey! But I shook my head, discarded those words and use other words more common to my taste: oh goodness gracious!

"Remove this post!". "God is Real!" "If u don't respect God, don't mention Him!" "Seek therapy yourself!". All those angry remarks I never thot I'd encounter!

But I got lot of good noises coming from my friends' comments at facebook. So I posted other one: I know God is not angry at me for posting this quote up. Enuff said! I think I'll leave at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment