December 22, 2008

I AM HOME

8:01 AM - I AM HOOOOME!

Wow!! Correcting and grading papers are the prices of being a teacher! However, I'm proud of most of my students who studied very hard and passed the courses this semester.

And I'm looking forward to other semester. But right now, I am home. I am truly blessed to be home after traveling a lot, meeting with teachers and administrators and then seeing my dear friends before we are busy for our holidays. I was very tired last week up to a point at when I woke up last Friday morning, I went wow! No more alarms, no more long roads of traveling, and a day off from preparing a lesson plan. Right now, I'm so relax on a Monday rainy day.

Yesterday, I had a blast time decorating my grandma's 3 feet x-mas tree and realized her birthday was yesterday. So I celebrated her life. Today, I'm going to just relax. I am home. I am truly blessed to be home.

May the stars be bright and may the angels be with us all! Happy holidays to each one of you and everyone in the world.

Currently reading :
Home: A Novel
By Marilynne Robinson
Release date: 2008-09-02

No comments:

Post a Comment